Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Double vision. But seriously.

Am I psychic?

Photobucket

No sooner had I predicted doubled-up frames than I found them staring up at me from the pages of InStyle. These are by Dolce & Gabbana. I appreciate the innovation and the restricted color palette, but I wonder if the second set of frames would be like that piece of glitter stuck to your cheek that's always in your peripheral vision? You know what I'm talking about. The worst.

I think I'll be sticking with my classic aviators, but good to know these are out there satisfying some need for someone, somewhere. (The same cannot be said for Crocs.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for clarification on the crocs.
i have a sixth sense too.
my breasts can always tell when it's raining.

Rosalie Sangenitto said...

First of all, I just want to say how much I truly appreciate your acute sense of fashion and sTyLe. Like, whoa. Secondly, these glasses are shiteous. Keep on keepin' with those aviators. Is it still socially acceptable to rock wayfarers? They're actually Ray Bans.

Emma Aubry Roberts said...

Anything you want to put on your face is socially acceptable, Rosalie, because you're so cool and ~*~iNdiE~*~